At Jamie Slone Wines, we have an unwavering dedication to the art of wine and food pairing. Wine and food pairing can sometimes feel mysterious and intimidating, but it’s all about balance. In Santa Barbara’s perfect climate, we craft exquisite wines at our winery that enhance every culinary and wine tasting journey. We believe in the delicate balance of acidity, flavor intensity, and contrasting pairings in our tasting room.
Some recent food pairings that we are obsessing over:
- 2019 Chardonnay Sta. Rita Hills: Pacific Oyster with Fresh Lemon & Mignonette
- 2022 Sauvignon Blanc: Lemon Pepper Grilled Artichokes with Aioli
- 2019 Pinot Noir Sta. Rita Hills: Rustic Pepperoni Pizza with Honey Drizzle
- 2019 Grenache Portico Hills: Savory Patatas Bravas
- 2018 Super Tuscan: Bruschetta with Heirloom Tomatoes and Balsamic
- 2018 P1 Red Blend: Roasted Butternut Squash Soup
Explore the links below to discover some of our treasured food pairings that perfectly compliment our wine club shipments.