Jamie Slone Wines – Charitable Wine Donation Guidelines & Request Form
Jamie Slone Wines (JSW) is proud to support local nonprofit organizations and their events in Santa Barbara and surrounding local communities. Jamie Slone Wines wants to work with you and your nonprofit group to build a better community! We are proud to collaborate with the community through not only our business endeavors, but also through wine donations etc to support worthwhile charitable activities where we live and work.
If you are interested in receiving a wine donation or tasting certificates for your nonprofit, please review the donation guidelines then DOWNLOAD the form, fill it out and email it to [email protected]
- JSW can only consider wine donations to nonprofit organizations with formal 501(c)3 status. You will be required to provide a copy of your IRS designation letter if the donation is approved.
- Our company is particularly interested in events and nonprofits based where our employees reside which is Santa Barbara and surrouding local communities.
- Given our location and various alcohol regulations, we will only consider requests from organizations and events based in or taking place in California. Laws in other states, wine shipping requirements and other considerations will often mean out-of-state requests cannot be considered.
- Due to the large number of requests Jamie Slone Wines receives, generally we can only consider one donation per calendar year to eligible organizations.
- In most cases, alcohol regulations will require that your organization secure a special event or temporary wine sales permit in order to accept a wine donation from a winery. Wine donations cannot be made until proof of this permit – where applicable – is provided to JSW.
- Duplicate requests or requests submitted outside the below form / this online process will not be considered.
- We review donation requests on a monthly basis – please allow sufficient time for your request to be evaluated, and consider the time it may take to secure the required alcohol license for your event, where applicable. Once approved a wine donation will normally take two weeks for delivery.
- Submitting a donation request does not guarantee a donation.